While TGWorks LLC has endeavored to create a secure and reliable Site, please be advised that the confidentiality of any communication or material transmitted to/from this Site over the Internet cannot be guaranteed. Accordingly, TGWorks LLC and its affiliates are not responsible for the security of any information transmitted via the Internet. You assume the sole and complete risk for using this Site.
All material contained on this Site, unless otherwise indicated, is protected by law including, but not limited to, United States copyright and trademark law, as well as other state, national, and international laws and regulations. Except as expressly provided herein, TGWorks USA, Inc. does not grant any express or implied right to you. The contents of this Site (including past, present, and future versions) and all other names, logos, and icons identifying TGWorks LLC and its services are owned by TGWorks LLC All other product names, company names and other marks are trademarks of their respective owners.
Use of this Site is entirely at your own risk and is subject to all applicable state, national and international laws and regulations. ALL MATERIALS ON THIS SITE ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. Please note that some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to you. NEITHER TGWORKS LLC NOR ITS AFFILIATES SHALL BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, INDIRECT, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, WHETHER UNDER ANY CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHER THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH: (A) YOUR ACCESS TO, OR USE OF, THE SITE; (B) ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES, INFORMATION, ACTIVITIES, AND/OR MATERIALS AVAILABLE ON OR THROUGH THE SITE; (C) ANY BREACHES OF SECURITY INVOLVING THE SITE OR YOUR ACCOUNT, OR ANY LACK OF AVAILABILITY OR OPERATIONAL PROBLEM OF, THE SITE; OR (D) ANY VIRUSES OR OTHER CODE THAT MAY AFFECT YOUR COMPUTER EQUIPMENT OR OTHER PROPERTY AS A RESULT OF YOUR USE OF THE SITE. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages. In such jurisdictions, our liability is limited to the greatest extent permitted by law.
TGWorks LLC may provide links, in its sole discretion, to other sites on the Internet for your convenience in locating related information and services. These sites have not necessarily been reviewed by TGWorks LLC and are maintained by third parties over which TGWorks LLC exercises no control. TGWORKS LLC MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND IN CONNECTION WITH ANY THIRD-PARTY SITE OR ANY INFORMATION, PRODUCTS, SERVICES, OR MATERIALS AVAILABLE ON OR THROUGH ANY THIRD-PARTY SITE. TGWorks LLC does not endorse, and shall not be liable in connection with, the content, the accuracy of the information, and/or quality of products or services provided by or advertised on these third-party web sites. Use of third-party sites is at your own risk.
TGWorks LLC, in its sole discretion, may post the advertisements of third parties on this Site. Your correspondence or any other dealings with advertisers found on this Site are solely between you and such advertiser. You agree that TGWorks shall not be responsible for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as a result of any such dealings or as the result of the presence of such advertisers on this Site. Moreover, TGWorks LLC shall not be responsible or liable for the statements or conduct of any third party on this Site.
You agree not to do the following:
(1) Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the Site. This includes, without limitation: (a) using, or attempting to use, any account without the owner’s permission, (b) obtaining or soliciting another person’s password or other personal information under false pretenses, or (c) impersonating another user or otherwise misrepresenting yourself to Nutri Ventures USA, Inc., the Site’s systems, or other entities.
(2) Interfere (or attempt to interfere) with the operation of the Site. This includes, without limitation, (a) interfering with, defeating, or circumventing any security function of the Site, or attempting to do so, or (b) accessing, or attempting to access, any portion of the Site that you are not authorized to access. Unauthorized access (or attempts) may subject you to civil and/or criminal penalties.
(3) Post, store, or transmit any unlawful, threatening, defamatory, obscene, inflammatory, pornographic, profane, or otherwise objectionable (as determined by TGWorks LLC’ sole discretion) information or material.
(4) Post, store, or transmit any information or material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law.
(5) Post, store, or transmit any advertising, promotion, or solicitation of goods or services for commercial purposes except in any areas of the Site specifically designated for such purpose (and subject to applicable Site rules).
(6) Misuse any e-mail function available on or through the Site. This includes, without limitation, (a) sending unsolicited commercial e-mail to any account that causes complaints from the recipients, (b) continuing to send commercial e-mail to a recipient if recipient has requested that you discontinue such communication, (c) sending bulk e-mails, “spam,” chain letters, “mail bombs,” or other disruptive transmissions, or (d) forging message headers or otherwise concealing an e-mail address or preventing others from responding to a message, or attempting to do so.
(7) Use the Site to post, store, or transmit any information or software that contains a virus, worm, Trojan horse, or other harmful or disruptive component.
(8) Use the Site to post, store, or transmit materials in violation of another party’s copyright or other intellectual property rights. You are solely responsible for determining whether any material you post, store, or transmit is subject to a third party’s rights;
(9) Use the Site for any unlawful purposes.
(10) Modify, adapt, sublicense, translate, resell, retransmit, reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble any portion of the Site.
TGWorks LLC welcomes your feedback and suggestions about how to improve this Site. Any ideas, suggestions, information, know-how, material, or other content (collectively, “content”) received through this Site, however, will be deemed to include a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, transferable, worldwide, nonexclusive right and license for Nutri Ventures USA, Inc. to adopt, publish, reproduce, disseminate, transmit, distribute, copy, use, create derivative works, display, (in whole or part), or act on such content without additional approval or consideration, in any form, media, or technology now known or later developed for the full term of any rights that may exist in such content. TGWorks LLC may refuse to post, or may remove at any time, any content received through this Site for any reason.
The Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (the “DMCA”) provides recourse for copyright owners who believe that material appearing on the Internet infringes their rights under US copyright law. TGWorks reserves the right to remove any material on the Site which allegedly infringes another person’s copyright. Notices to TGWorks regarding any alleged copyright infringement on the Site should be directed to: TGWorks LLC – legal@nutriventures. com.
TGWorks LLC reserves the right to limit, in its sole discretion, the availability of the Site and/or the provision and quantity of any product, service, and/or information to any person, geographic area, or jurisdiction it so desires.
You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless TGWorks LLC and its affiliates and all of their employees, agents, directors, officers, proprietors, partners, representatives, shareholders, servants, attorneys, predecessors, successors, and assigns, from and against any and all claims, proceedings, damages, injuries, liabilities, losses, costs, and expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees and litigation expenses), relating to or arising from your use of the Site, any breach by you of this Agreement, or any other matter for which you are responsible hereunder or under law.
This Site is controlled and operated by TGWorks LLC from its offices within the United States. TGWorks LLC makes no representation that materials on the Site are appropriate or available for use in other locations, and access to them from territories where any of the contents of this Site are illegal is prohibited. If you choose to access this Site from other locations, you do so on your own volition and are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws.
No joint venture, partnership, employment, or agency relationship exists between you and TGWorks LLC as a result of this Agreement or your utilization of this Site.
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED© TG Works 2012–